Kids need the whole BIBLE like never before, that's why we created the 52-week B-I-B-L-E series to introduce the BIG STORY of scripture book-by-book. This curriculum builds a firm foundation for lifelong learning and a deep love for God's Word
This is Unit 4 in B-I-B-L-E Curriculum and covers the books from Colossians to Revelation. This unit features several review lessons to tie the whole series back together.
EACH LESSON INCLUDES
- Opening activities and learning games
- Complete lesson plan that will overview the book and authorship, define key words/ themes in the book, and focus on one key story from the book.
- Learning activities: Book Q & A, Book motion to help remember the book, hand motions, drawing, discussion, age group specific application activities.
- Memory verse and poster
- Cross-connection to show how every part of the Bible points to Jesus
ABOUT THIS CURRICULUM
- Perfect for ages 4-11 (grades K-6 in the USA)
- 12-weeks of teaching material
- Requires 45 minutes – 1 hour per lesson
- Scripture verses from NIV
- This is an instant download curriculum
TWO PURCHASE OPTIONS
- Each unit will be sold individually for $97.
- Purchase the entire 52-week curriculum bundle for only $297 (save $91).
HOW IT WORKS
ABOUT THE B-I-B-L-E SERIES
“The B-I-B-L-E: Through the Bible One Book at a Time” is a complete curriculum resource for churches who desire to see their children grow in Bible literacy. The point of these materials is to deepen children’s understanding of the big picture of the Bible. By the end of the year, every student in the group should be able to quote the books of the Bible from memory (using hand motions as prompts if necessary) and tell something about each book of the Bible and how it points to the cross.
This exciting curriculum will get kids into the BIBLE like never before - one book at a time over the course of 52 weeks. Each unit will be available for download according to the release dates below:
- Unit One: Genesis to Ezra
- Unit Two: Nehemiah to Micah
- Unit Three: Habakkuk to Philippians
- Unit Four: Colossians to Revelation
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
AUTHOR’S BIO: Bethany Darwin spent 20 years working full time in children’s ministry before recently coming home to raise her son. During her years in children’s ministry, Bethany discovered gaps in the available curriculum and often struggled to find curriculum that worked in her church setting. It was this discovery that awakened a passion in her for writing children’s ministry curriculum.
Bethany is a popular curriculum writer for Ministry-to-children and you can find many resources of hers there. You can connect with Bethany through Facebook at ‘Treasure Trunk Books’ or on IG at ‘Treasure Trunk Kids.’ On these pages she shares articles and resources for families as well as what she is doing to point her little one to Christ. You can also find other resources of hers there. Bethany is a member of Faith Bible Church in Naples, Florida where she serves in children’s ministry.