Help kids honor their mother (and grandmothers)!
This printable coloring book includes 10 original coloring pages that illustrate the special relationship children have with their mother. This year we've added several female Bible heroes and two simple preschool options.
- Combined PDF for easy printing with 10 pages.
- Permission to copy, print, share
- A hassle-free printable activity for any Sunday School or Children's Ministry setting
- Illustrations range from complex to easy so you can find something for each age group.
- We've included some "teacher talking points" to help you guide the conversation while children work on these sheets.
This is 100% free download to bless your ministry!
This resource was created by Mandy Groce, a visual artist from Louisville, KY. Her work has been featured on Ministry-To-Children since 2010. Now you can download them all in their original full resolution with exclusive teacher talking points from the Sunday School Store.
Great work. I downloaded the materials but am yet to engage my children on the colouring. Thank you for your effort
Really like your website because you are not just trying to sell your material but also offer free resources. So far I liked everything I downloaded. It makes Sunday school preparation so much easier and fun. Thank you.
My wife has used this and the other materials in a covid ministry with Franklin Crossroads of Cecilia, Ky, outside of Elizabethtown, ky. This ministry willcontinue as long as the covid lasts. This is also for families that need a place for the kids to go during work hours. One 5-year old has already professed Christ as Lord and Savior.
Mandy does an awesome job with her artwork, it really helps connect kids to the Bible through visual art.