The Bible is full of amazing people and amazing stories, but God is the real hero of every story. This 5-Week study will help kids trust in the faithfulness of God and his promise of salvation through Jesus Christ.
This curriculum is flexible enough to handle a wide range of age groups in even the smallest Sunday school. We have included “more than enough” with each lesson to help you adapt to every teaching situation. Use what you can to teach the main idea, even if your class time does not allow for all activities.
You can download the free sample to evaluate this series before you purchase.
ABOUT THIS CURRICULUM
- Perfect for ages 5 to 12
- Designed for small churches
- Instant digital download
- Flexible teaching activities
- Includes easy-print PDF format
- Unlimited permission to share directly with volunteers or families in your church
- Scripture references are from the ESV and NLT.
EACH LESSON INCLUDES
- Lesson plans adapted for 3 age groupings (PreK - K, 1st-3rd, 4th-6th)
- Memory verse activity
- Age-appropriate learning activities: craft, skit, or games
- Coloring sheet
- Parent take home sheet
Lesson #1 God Our Keeper
- Scripture: Psalm 121
- Key Point: While the Bible is full of amazing people and amazing stories, God is the real hero of every story.
Lesson #2 Moses the Silver Tongue
- Scripture: Exodus excerpts, Acts 7:17-44
- Key Point: God will use our weaknesses and fears to glorify Him.
Lesson #3 Deborah the Powerful Poet
- Scripture: Judges 2:16-23, Judges 4-5,1 Corinthians 15:57
- Key Point: We can boldly praise and serve God, and encourage others to do the same.
Lesson #4: David the Underdog
- Scripture: 1 Samuel 16-17, Ephesians 6:10-18
- Key Point: We can trust God to fight for us.
Lesson #5: Ruth the Faithful Friend
- Scripture: Ruth exerts, Deut 25:5-10, John 15:12-15
- Key point: We can be faithful friends, as Jesus is faithful to us.
The children ministry in our church has largely been blessed with the teachings / lessons we have gotten so far.
You have laid all messages in a very unique way, having readings, video's, songs and colouring images. We're grateful