Teach kids the hope of Christ's resurrection. "Why Easter?" is a 5 lesson series on the final days of Jesus’ earthly ministry. Through familiar Bible stories, children will see various aspects of the work Jesus did on the cross on the behalf of His people and understand more the importance of Easter. Click here to download the free sample lesson.
Start Date: March 7, 2021 to conclude on Easter April 4, 2021
5-Week Curriculum Schedule
- Jesus is the Servant King – John 13:1-16
- Jesus is the Passover Lamb – Matthew 26:26-29
- Jesus is Our Substitute – Mark 14:32-50
- Jesus is the Perfect Sacrifice – Mark 14, John 18 & Luke 22
- Jesus is Alive Forever – John 20
Each Lesson Contains
- Introductory Activity
- Large Group Worship Time: Welcome activity, Complete Bible Lesson – teaching materials for the Biblical text, Prayer, Song Suggestions
- Small Group Lessons (2 options – ages 5-8 and ages 8-12): Review, Application, Memory Verse, Prayer
- All necessary printables and resources
- Take home – family devotional guide
Why Digital Only Curriculum?
- You get instant access to the all files in 3 formats. A combined print-ready PDF, single lessons in PDF format - ideal for sharing by email, and single lessons in WORD format - ideal for editing.
- You have unlimited permission to print, copy, and share within your church or ministry group. Because it's digital, you can easily support families at home or use in a virtual setting.
- The download-only format costs half the price of traditional printed curriculum.
Click here about us and our statement of faith.
Lessons are age appropriate for several age groups. Great questions and lessons. Just what I was looking for!