Every kid needs to know and pursue the Fruit of God's Spirit in their lives.
“The Fruit of the Spirit” is a classic scripture passage to understand the work of the Gospel in our lives. This 9-part study will help children grow spiritually as they learn from Galatians 5:22-23.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”
You can the KINDNESS lesson from this curriculum as a free sample.
- The complete 9 unit curriculum - in both combined and individual lesson format you can share with your co-teachers.
- The complete 11 page coloring book
- Review worksheets for each of the 9 lessons
- Creative snack ideas
- Fun game ideas
- Printable "Fruit of the Spirit" bingo game
- Bonus small group lessons, that's 9 bonus lesson plans!
- Permission to copy & print all files for your church ministry
Each lesson plan includes extensive teacher notes, learning activities, and printables. It’s everything you need to share God’s Work with the children in your class. These Bible studies are designed for elementary aged students in a traditional Sunday School classroom. They are flexible enough for homeschool, kids church, or other children’s ministry opportunities.
ABOUT THIS CURRICULUM
This bundle has over 100 pages of teaching material including, lesson plans, small group guides, worksheets, coloring pages, craft, snack ideas, and suggested games. Use the button below to see the full details.
We’re pleased to offer this premium curriculum in connection with Sunday School Works. Every lesson has been revised and organized into a new teacher-friendly format.
Money Back Guarantee
If you don't love this material, we'll send you a full 100% refund.