Sunday School Store Curriculum for Kids: Bible Lessons for Children's Ministry at Church
Choosing a Sunday School curriculum requires discernment. As a Bible teacher, you deserve to know what we believe.
100% Committed to Teaching the BIBLE for Kids
We use the confessional statement of the Gospel Coalition. We are conservative, Bible believers, who see the Gospel of Jesus Christ the unifying principle of Christians.
Small Churches Make a Big Impact
Real ministry happens through relationships. That's why God loves to work through small churches. The Kingdom of God is not about bigger buildings but about faithfulness to Jesus. “For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7b
Sunday School Teaching is a Calling from God
Teaching the Bible is a serious calling. James 3:1 says, “we who teach will be judged more strictly.” As your resource provider, we feel the same responsibility too. You can trust the words in our material when you teach your class each Sunday.
God's Love is Always Relevant for Children
Children need teachers who love them, pray for them, and call them by name. The Bible is sufficient to change hearts. The Old Testament and New Testament Bible stories are filled with the Gospel when shared by a loving teacher.
Curriculum Should Not Break Your Church Budget
We know kids ministry budgets are tight and many teachers purchase curriculum from their own personal finances. Our material is available in affordable digital download format.
We are here to answer your questions. Please reach out directly if you don't find your answer below. email@example.com
What Makes Our Bible Lessons Different?
1. Written by real Sunday School teachers
- we know it works because we taught it first
- our team is on the front-lines of ministry, not some office building
2. Made for real churches, with limited curriculum budgets
- we know budgets are tight
- perfect for smaller churches, where people actually know one anther
3. Deep Bible content
- we know the Bible can change lives
- knowing God comes by knowing His word
4. Fun Lessons Plans
- we don't chase pop-culture trends
- learning can be fun, but silly themes become a distraction
5. Easy PDF download, email, and print
- everything comes in both PDF and Word documents
- co-teachers can download their own copy of everything
- Lessons will include worksheets, memory verse activities, preschool games, discussion questions, welcome activities, religious coloring pages, parent discipleship pages
6. 100% flexible to your church calendar and kids ministry schedule
- Church calendars change, we don't lock you into date specific material
- We offer ideas appropriate for all elementary students and preschool aged children.
- You will find teaching material and Bible lessons for Christian holidays like Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Lent, Advent
7. Preschool and Toddlers can Know God and Learn the Bible
Church nursery is not just playtime, young children in the toddler and preschool ages can learn about Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit is working in the lives of call children. Our Sunday School lessons are made for all age-groups, including elementary, preschool, and preteen students.
What Bible translation is used in your lesson plans?
All our writers are free to use the translation of their choice. This information is also displayed on the product page. Most materials use the ESV (English Standard Version) but can be adapted to your translation of choice. For KJV churches (King James Version) we try offer word docx file format to edit the scripture translation.
What Theology, Catechism, or Christian Creed should be used in religious education at churches?
Christian education is rooted in the traditional Christian creeds, the Apostles' Creed, the Nicene Creed, and the Athanasian Creed. They summarize Christian doctrine, expressing the fundamental beliefs of a wide range of Christian churches.
When teaching Christianity to children, we believe the Bible is the best place to start. Jesus Christ promised the Holy Spirit would help us understand God's Word. The goal of religious education is to know Jesus Christ personally and share his love with others.