God's Love is ONE-OF-A-KIND (Free Sample Lesson) The LOVE of God Curriculum
- Regular price
- $0.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $0.00 USD
- Unit price
There is nothing in this world that compares to God's Love. This 4-week study will help kids understand and appreciate this powerful truth. Built around the acronym L-O-V-E, each lesson will strengthen their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
This is the free sample lesson from the complete 4-Week Curriculum.
Lesson #2: God’s Love is (O) ONE-OF-A-KIND
- Big Idea: God’s love is so amazing. He does extraordinary things for those who love Him, and He shows it in big ways throughout the Bible.
- Key Passage: Matthew 18:10-14. The parable of the Lost Sheep. God will seek those who are lost. He will find the “one” that has wandered and be as happy to find him as the man in the story.
- Memory Verse: Matthew 18:13 “And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that didn’t wander off.”
About This Curriculum
- Perfect for ages 6 to 12
- Designed for small churches
- Instant digital download
- Flexible teaching activities
- Includes easy-print PDF format
- The full curriculum includes easy-edit Microsoft Word files - please contact support if you need to view this file before purchasing.
- Unlimited permission to share directly with volunteers or families in your church
- NIV Translation Included, but adaptable to any Bible version
This Sample Lesson Includes
- Large group lesson
- K-1st small group discussion
- 2nd-5th small group discussion
- Memory verse activity
- Full color memory verse poster
- Multiple age-appropriate learning activities: craft, skit, or games
- Coloring sheet
- Parent take home sheet
Good material that help my kids in Sunday school
Material very adaptable to our small young group. Liked the fact a follow up Parent page was included to encourage Parents to talk about Bible lesson at home. An interactive game the children made along with lesson was also sent home to engage parents & children to continue talking about lesson.
I love the bring down of the lesson for each age grade. Thank you so much
It was a lovely lesson the children really liked it.
Totally helpful. It gave me such a great direction in a little piece of work I was doing for a couple of children. Keep being blessed.
This lesson came right at the right time. I work as an activity assistant at a nursing home. No sooner than later I was asked to lead a Christian service. I had just enough time to go over the program before the service started. We enlarged the sheep and made copies big enough for all the residents to see and placed them on the walls around the room. I began to teach the lesson. The residents were baa -ing like sheep. It was the cutest thing. "God's Love is One of a Kind" was a very easy lesson to follow and simple for the residents to understand. I can't thank you enough for this free gift. It served its purpose at the nursing home.
This is a simple, yet appropriate lesson for learners. It is daptable for different age groups.
Excellent, well laid out lesson outline. I did this with my Sunday School class via Google Duo. I give my students parents the cutouts to hide around the house with instructions when I call what to do. I told the students they have 10 sheep cut out to look for within 3 minutes. The students enjoyed it and was able to see how it relates to the lesson looking for that 10 sheep which they were only able to find 9 and wanted to find that 10th one.
The sample lesson plan is so great! Big help for a Sunday school teacher like me. More power to your company!