Kids will love this "BIBLE trivia" teaching format using PowerPoint to power your virtual teaching.
Virtual ministry is HARD - that's why we created this new PowerPoint led Sunday School Curriculum using an interactive Bible Trivia format. Now you can make an eternal impact even when leading ministry online.
INCLUDED IN THIS DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Instant digital download of all teaching materials
- 5 PowerPoint based lesson plans with kid-friendly graphics and interactive teaching through Q&A quiz format.
- 5 PDF files with full lesson notes and slide screenshots to prepare your teaching in advance.
- "Read First" teachers guide that includes tips for Zoom Bible lessons, simple directions for getting started, and suggestions for on screen games for kids.
- A fun Bible trivia review you can use year-after-year in your ministry.
- Permission to share with families, co-teachers, and other ministry groups within your church
ABOUT THIS POWERFUL CURRICULUM
Ultimate Bible Challenge lessons are designed to last approximately 20 minutes and can easily be taught over zoom (or other online platforms). The interactive features allow teachers to host the class almost like a game show, encouraging children to answer questions and work together to learn Biblical truth.
Each lesson includes Bible trivia questions, answers and explanations, key stories from each book of the Bible, memory verses, and a chance to see how the whole Bible points to Jesus and our need for salvation.
- Ideal for ages 5-12
- 5 weeks of lesson plans with PPT presentation files
- Perfect for virtual Sunday School or Zoom children's ministry
- Easily adaptable for family use at home
- Risk free 100% money back guarantee
“The Ultimate Bible Challenge” is an interactive curriculum resource for churches who aren't able to meet in person, but still desire to see their children grow in Bible literacy. With the same rich content that you'll find in our flagship curriculum, "The B-I-B-L-E", you will be able to guide children on a journey through the Bible, one book at a time. And, once you're able to meet in person again, children will seamlessly be able to transition into the "B-I-B-L-E" curriculum.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO PREPARE YOUR LESSON:
- Review the teaching notes and associated Scripture passages
- Practice the PowerPoint presentation to be familiar with the interactive features.
- Connect with your kids online and enjoy this fun teaching format
SEASON ONE LESSON OVERVIEW (Genesis to Deuteronomy)
- Episode 1 - The Big Picture - Memory Verse: John 20:31 The Bible is one BIG story about God rescuing His people.
- Episode 2 - Beginnings - Genesis - Memory Verse: Genesis 1:1 The beginning of the world, the beginning of sin, the beginning of God's rescue plan, the beginning of God's people, but not the beginning of God.
- Episode 3 - The Rescue - Exodus - Memory Verse: Exodus 3:14 God shows His great power and rescues His people from slavery in Egypt. It's also in the book of Exodus that we first learn the name of God.
- Episode 4 - Law/ Holiness - Leviticus - Memory Verse: Leviticus 19:2 God shows Himself to be Holy and calls His people to be holy (or set apart) from the nations around them. He is their God and they are to be His people.
- Episode 5 - Reminders - Numbers & Deuteronomy - Memory Verse: Numbers 23:19 God’s people are in the desert and God is leading them to the Promised Land. During this time, the people learn a lot about what God is like. Right before entering the promised land, Moses reminds them of the law and everything God has done for them.
HOW IT WORKS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: BETHANY DARWIN
Bethany Darwin spent 20 years working full time in children’s ministry before recently coming home to raise her son. During her years in children’s ministry, Bethany discovered gaps in the available curriculum and often struggled to find a curriculum that worked in her church setting. It was this discovery that awakened a passion in her for writing children’s ministry curriculum.
Bethany is a popular curriculum writer for Ministry-to-children and you can find many resources of hers there. You can connect with Bethany through Facebook at ‘Treasure Trunk Books’ or on IG at ‘Treasure Trunk Kids.’ On these pages, she shares articles and resources for families as well as what she is doing to point her little one to Christ. You can also find other resources of hers there. Bethany is a member of Faith Bible Church in Naples, Florida where she serves in children’s ministry.
ABOUT THE SUNDAY SCHOOL STORE
Church budgets are tight. That's why our fresh Sunday School curriculum is half the cost of stale printed material. Even when finances are limited, your teaching can make an eternal difference.
We purchased this to use for our children's bus ministry as we look to get back into the swing of things and bring the children back to church. This curriculum makes it easy for any of our staff to pick up and implement, even in person, which is what we will use it for. I will do another review once we have used it.