ALL NEW "Ultimate Toddler Bundle"
A complete toddler ministry curriculum in a (virtual) box.
Children age 1-3 are like little sponges absorbing everything around them, so why not surround them with solid, gospel truth? That's why we created this comprehensive new curriculum. Now you can establish a firm foundation for their relationship with Christ.
The Ultimate Toddler Bundle is everything you need for your toddler Sunday School class, or to teach your little ones at home. If you have children age 1-3 in your children's ministry, this is the only resource you'll ever need. With over 170 pages of toddler teaching resources, everything you need is in this bundle.
This powerful curriculum includes:
- Sing and Play Attributes of God - 26 full lessons
- Little Hearts: Big Verses - a collection of memory verses with hand motions
- Little Songs: Big Truths - 19 songs to teach Big Bible Truth
- Bible Story Printables - simple pictures and words to help each gospel truth to toddlers
- Prayer Prompt Cards -a method for teaching toddlers to pray
- All About Teaching Toddlers - a collection of articles and resources to help teachers prepare (perfect for volunteer training)
All of the resources are digital downloads, so that means you can print and start teaching today. With full-color teaching pictures and printables, you can also laminate these resources for classroom decor and to be used over and over again. Year after year, the little ones in your ministry can start with this firm foundation in knowing God.
Two Purchase Options:
Church license $97 - use in various ministry settings (nursery, Sunday School, Christian daycare, mom's ministry group, and etc.) or share with all the families in your congregation. The digital files make sharing easy. Email, print, or share in any way that empowers your toddler ministry.
Single family license $39 - use this powerful material in your own home at an amazing price.
Each lesson contains an interactive story, memory verse with motions, 2 teaching activities, song suggestions, motion for the attribute, teaching questions (catechism style), and an activity page.
Through these lessons, toddlers will be introduced to the character of God and be given a foundation of Biblical truth.
Lessons in 'Sing and Play Attributes of God'
- A - God is Almighty - "Crossing the Sea" - Exodus 14
- B - God is Big - "David Fought Goliath" - 1 Samuel 17
- C - God is Creator - "God Created Everything" - Genesis 1
- D - God is Deliverer - "God Rescues Noah & Makes a Big Promise" - Genesis 6-9
- E - God is Eternal - "In the Beginning, God" - Genesis 1
- F - God is Faithful - "A Promised Baby" - Genesis 21
- G - God is Good - "Water From a Rock" - Exodus 17 & Numbers 20
- H- God is Holy - "God's 10 Rules" - Exodus 20
- I - Jesus is Immanuel - "Jesus is Born" - Luke 2
- J - God is Just - "The Ark of God" - 2 Samuel 6
- K - Jesus is the Forever King - "Jesus in the Forever King"
- L - God is Love - "Jesus Teaches About God's Love" - Luke 15
- M- God is Merciful - "God Sends Help" - Acts 2
- N - God Needs Nothing - "Paul Preaches the Good News" - Acts 17
- O - God is Omnipresent - "God is Everywhere" - Psalm 139
- P - God Protects - "God Protected Daniel" -Daniel 6
- Q - God is Quick to Save - "Abraham Loved God" - Genesis 22
- R - Jesus is the Rescuer - "Jesus is the Rescuer" - Isaiah (mainly 53)
- S - God Saves - "God Saves the People of Nineveh" - Jonah
- T - God is Trustworthy - "Abraham Trusted God" -Genesis 12 & 15
- U - God is Unchanging -"It's All About the Cross" - God's plan never changed
- V- God is Victorious - "Going Into God's Good Land" - Joshua 6
- W - God is Wise - "God Gives Wisdom to Solomon" - 1 Kings 3
- X- God is Excellent -"Jesus Came Back to Life" - John 20
- Y - God is Yahweh -"God Introduces Himself to Moses" - Exodus 3
- Z - God is Zealous - "God Opens Saul's Eyes" - Acts 9
Children in the Toddler years are always learning and they learn best through motions and songs. That's why the 'Little Hearts: Big Verses' resource and 'Little Songs: Big Truths' are ideal.
With repetition, toddlers will be reciting and singing the word of God in no time.
All of the songs are set to familiar toddler tunes, so you can enjoy hearing little ones sing about the character of God instead of bus wheels all day long.
Prayer Prompt Cards are a simple system for teaching toddlers to pray.
In this resource, you'll find prayer phrases like - 'God you are...,' 'Thank you God for...,' 'God, Please help....,' and 'amen.' You'll also find cards with attributes of God, cards with various things for children to pray about, and blank cards to personalize your own.
With toddlers, you can have them choose 2-3 cards and then have them repeat after you. "Thank you God for mommy." Thank you God for toys." Amen
Perfect for Home Use Too:
With the option of a single-family license, you can download and use these resources in your home with your own toddlers, or as a basis for a homeschool preschool. These resources make a perfect preschool morning basket routine:
- Read story every morning for a week
- Practice a memory verse or two
- Sing a song
- Pray together using the prayer prompt cards
- Let them do the activity page or play with the printables on a magnet board while you move on to other tasks
ABOUT BETHANY DARWIN
AUTHOR’S BIO: Bethany Darwin spent 20 years working full time in children’s ministry before recently coming home to raise her son. During her years in children’s ministry, Bethany discovered gaps in the available curriculum and often struggled to find a curriculum that worked in her church setting. It was this discovery that awakened a passion in her for writing children’s ministry curriculum.
Bethany is a popular curriculum writer for Ministry-to-children and you can find many resources of hers there. You can connect with Bethany through Facebook at ‘Treasure Trunk Books’ or on IG at ‘Treasure Trunk Kids.’ On these pages, she shares articles and resources for families as well as what she is doing to point her little one to Christ. You can also find other resources of hers there. Bethany is a member of Faith Bible Church in Naples, Florida where she serves in children’s ministry.
Our Child Care ministry looks forward to implementing these theological treasures in two ways. We are using the "All About Teaching Toddlers" in volunteer training to encourage servants toward a Christ-centered nursery. We also plan to incorporate the verse cards and the easy-to-sing "Sing and Play Attributes of God" in our youngest classes on Sunday mornings. I would recommend this material to any church or family who wants to be intentional about discipling toddlers.
This is exactly what I was looking for when planning for this fall and "at home" Sunday school for our toddlers and preschoolers. It's simple for kids to understand since they're already learning the alphabet. The song words to popular tunes are something that parents can easily engage with at home. The prayer prompts are too, plus they give a tangible activity to teach prayer to these littles. Many of our families already use signs for communication with their pre-talkers, so the hand motions are great. I look forward to creating a short video lesson and letting families follow up with at home options. A win-win for us and I look forward to having a bunch of new words to describe God!