"Is It Time Yet?" 4-Week Curriculum for Christmas (download only)
- Regular price
- $45.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $45.00 USD
- Unit price
“Is It Time Yet?" is a 4-week Sunday School digital curriculum series designed to help you point the children of your church to Christ this Christmas season. Through hands-on activities, Bible study, worship, and more, children will see that the whole of the Bible points to Christ. They'll be convinced that Christmas is about Jesus and that it's as much about Jesus on the cross as it is about Jesus in the manger.
This is a instant digital download and no physical copies will be sent. Don't miss the related Christmas and Advent resources and hardcover printed storybook.
EACH LESSON INCLUDES:
- Introductory Activity
- Large Group Worship Time
- Welcome activity
- Study God’s Word – teaching materials for the Biblical text
- 3 song suggestions
- Small-Group Lessons (2 ages groups - 4-7 & 8-11)
- Memory Verse
- All necessary printables and resources
- Take home – family devotional guide
This curriculum also includes a bonus "daily at home" edition for homeschoolers or churches to provide parents if you are not currently meeting in person. The full curriculum file includes notes on how to use this for virtual/ hybrid teaching situations.
OVERVIEW OF LESSONS
- Is It Time Yet? – Jesus Came at just the Right Time
- Text - Galatians 4:4-5
Main point – Jesus came at just the right time
- Is It Time Yet? – A Promised Baby
- Text – Genesis 12-21
- Main Point – God kept His promise to Abraham by sending Jesus
- Is It Time Yet? – Promises and Prophecies
- Text - Isaiah
- Main point – The Rescuer is coming
- Is It Time Yet? – Jesus is Here
- Text – Matthew 1 and Luke 1-2
- Main point – Jesus is Emmanuel- God has come to live with us
ABOUT THIS CURRICULUM
- Perfect for ages 4-11 (grades K-6 in the USA)
- 4-weeks of teaching material
- 92 pages in easy-print PDF download
- Requires 45 minutes – 1 hour per lesson
- Scripture verses from from ESV
- This is an instant download curriculum that can be used year-after-year.
- You have full permission to share these digital materials within your congregation.
The key verse for this unit is Galatians 4:4-5
But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons.
Most children in the church will tell you that Christmas is about Jesus, but do they truly believe that to be true? This curriculum takes the naturally anticipatory nature of children toward Christmas and helps them to see that Jesus came to earth at just the right time and for one very specific reason.
Suggested Worship Songs
Songs are suggested (but not included) for the Large Group Worship time. Follow these links to access or purchase the songs.
- Almighty Creator – Sovereign Grace Kids
- Jesus Came to Save Sinners – Village Kids
- Jesus Came to Earth – Sovereign Grace Kids
- Eternal Life – Seeds Family Worship
- The Gospel Song – Sovereign Grace
- He Made a Way in a Manger
- Salvation is born – Sovereign Grace
ABOUT BETHANY DARWIN
AUTHOR’S BIO: Bethany Darwin spent 20 years working full time in children’s ministry before recently coming home to raise her son. During her years in children’s ministry, Bethany discovered gaps in the available curriculum and often struggled to find a curriculum that worked in her church setting. It was this discovery that awakened a passion in her for writing children’s ministry curriculum.
Bethany is a popular curriculum writer for Ministry-to-children and you can find many resources of hers there. You can connect with Bethany through Facebook at ‘Treasure Trunk Books’ or on IG at ‘Treasure Trunk Kids.’ On these pages, she shares articles and resources for families as well as what she is doing to point her little one to Christ. You can also find other resources of hers there. Bethany is a member of Faith Bible Church in Naples, Florida where she serves in children’s ministry.
ABOUT THE SUNDAY SCHOOL STORE
Church budgets are tight. That's why our fresh digital curriculum is half the cost of stale printed material. Even when finances are limited, your teaching can make an eternal difference.
The Sunday School Store opened its virtual doors in April 2020 and has become the fastest growing resource provider for children's ministry. Our powerful new curriculum is making a difference in thousands of churches who value Biblical faithfulness and good stewardship of ministry budgets.