This 4-part curriculum unit helps children understand what it means to follow Jesus. This is where faith becomes very practical - starting with James 1:5.
Lesson 1 Walk in Wisdom teaches children the difference between earthly and spiritual wisdom.
Lesson 2 Walk in Truth explains how truth is not personal opinion, but found in the Word of God.
Lesson 3 Walk in Love shows how God’s love helps us truly love others well.
Lesson 4 Walk in Faith explores how to practically follow God’s path here and now.
Use this short unit in your summer pre-teen class to give kids a spiritual boost before they head back to school. It's also ideas for a parent & child Bible study.
Included in this instant digital download:
- 4 complete lesson plans
- Files are in both PDF (easy-print) and Microsoft Word (easy editing)..
- Printable memory verse poster (and template to change translation).
- Craft and games suggestions.
- Bonus 4-page coloring book "How do I follow Jesus?"
- Bonus 15-page workbook for children who have newly come to Christ.
- Full permission to copy, print, and share within your local ministry.
- 100% money back guarantee
TARGET AGES: age 10-14 but adaptable for any students ages 6-16